To secure a ministerial position that will utilize my ministerial training, dedication to excellence, and allow me to participate
in a progressive, growing, Christ-centered church ministry.
Apr. 2001–Present Trinity Christian Church Fort Worth, Texas
Associate Pastor, Youth Minister
Aug. 1999–Aug. 2001 C I Host Bedford, Texas
- Create and implement youth, young adult, senior adult, and outreach programming.
- Upkeep and purchase computer systems.
- Work on various committees dealing with special projects and church improvements, such as church building additions and
- Various ministerial duties – teaching, weddings, funerals, visitation, leading worship, preaching, etc.
Customer Care Manager
1996–Present Fielding Ventures Fort Worth, Texas
- Oversaw call center activities, scheduling, hiring, firing, training, and incentive programs.
- Provided administrative and next tier website phone tech support.
- Traveled to ISP and trade shows representing the company.
- Programmed and maintained the Meridian phone systems.
1995–1997 Fielding, Barrett & Taylor Fort Worth, Texas
- Serviced and maintained Windows 95/98/Novell networks for several companies in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Extensive knowledge of hardware, software and troubleshooting.
- Worked with Windows 95, WordPerfect 6.1 and implemented an intake/witness filing system.
- Handled intake calls and witness statements for employment section.
- Ran private database searches on potential witnesses.
2003-Present Brite Divinity School Fort Worth, Texas
1998–2003 Northwood University Cedar Hill, Texas
- Degree: Masters of Divinity
- Current Status: Anticipated Graduation in December 2007
- GPA: 3.224
- Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Graduate / 6-30-2003
- GPA: 3.615
Community Service: Site manager and coordinator for the Ladder Alliance program. Teacher and volunteer for Fort Worth
Teen Court. Sponsor for Peer Helper retreats with the FWISD.
Computers: Research & Web Design. Proficient with both Macs and PCs. Familiar with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, iLife,
Pinnacle Studio, other various video applications, Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, MySQL, Linux, Microsoft Office, Publisher, hardware
repairs and upgrades.
Church: Currently serve as the associate pastor and have served as a youth sponsor/leader for the last twelve years
Youth Work: Have served on area youth committees, counseled, and directed several youth camps over the last ten years.
Also: Tennis, Dance, Racquetball, Piano, Guitar, and Travel.
For examples of sermons, please visit: http://www.trinitychristianonline.com/media/